Performance Protective Arm Sleeves
1. Beginning at the upper arm opening, roll the inside edge out.
2. Pull sleeve up arm, unrolling as you go until the top band is set comfortably at the highest point desired on the arm.
3. To add protection to delicate hand tissue, slide thumb into thumb hole and pull band over back of hand comfortably.
4. If you do not want to cover hands, fold fabric under at thumb hole to make a cuff at the wrist.
5. Smooth out any creases or wrinkles for a consistent fit.
Your sleeve should fit comfortably without too much compression.
For added compression and aid in circulation, try our Kinship Compression Arm Sleeves.